Baxter PD Excellence Academy is an omnichannel accredited learning program that uses highly engaging and practical content to educate and connect PD clinicians and members of the care team.
Interactive Delivery Platforms That Work Together to Reinforce Learning
Live and On-Demand Webinars
Key Opinion Leader-led, interactive sessions with live Q&A
Complete virtual curriculum available on-demand for self-guided learning
National Training Events
Immersive accredited live conferences that emphasize hands-on application of essential concepts and tools, hosted in partnership with ANNA and ADC.
Learn more about the brand new curriculum for PD Nurses with a novel design for practical application
As leaders in Peritoneal Dialysis (PD), Baxter in partnership with ANNA and ADC have crafted a unique accredited educational curriculum to train nurses at all levels on the science and art of Peritoneal Dialysis.
This program designed by PD experts and opinion-led leaders, uses a modern and intuitive adult learner approach to connect the nurses to all aspects of PD and home therapy. We take the learner on a journey by incorporating storytelling to convey meaning, practical activities to enhance retention and in-depth resources to spark further action. Why train with Baxter PD Excellence Academy? Because the knowledge, skills and support you gain, will help propel your practice to greater heights and change the way you deliver effective, quality care to your PD patients.
- More than 25 PD-specific contact hours through e-Learning courses and national events
- Only $12.50 per credit hour for e-Learning courses
Highly engaging and practical content including simulations, gaming, animations and practical tools that can be immediately applied to the PD nurse’s practice
Supports all stages of the PD Nurse’s learning journey!
- Turnkey training solution for every stage of the PD learning journey—from beginner to intermediate to advanced
- Can be used as ongoing standardized training protocol to help elevate skills, performance and job satisfaction
- Includes 10+ essential PD nursing topics
Interactive delivery approaches that work together to reinforce concepts
This new learning solution features:
- E-Learning modules* - complete accredited virtual curriculum available on-demand for self-guided learning.
- National training events* - immersive accredited training emphasizing hands-on application of essential concepts and tools
- Live and on-demand webinars - Opinion-Led leader led interactive sessions with live Q&A (now available - see schedule)
What have nurses like you been saying about the PD Excellence Academy curriculum?
"This information helped me to gain greater confidence in the subject matter. This will help me as I deal with patients and communicate with physicians"
Nurse who took course 1: Foundations of PD Nursing
"I will be able to better assess my PD patients and ensure they are on the right prescription and be better able to identify their goals"
Nurse who took course 2: Optimizing PD Therapy